Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Scarves and Blankets


Theirs so many beautiful colors, shapes, and sizes out their that when I'm not wearing them I like to add them to my furniture. Yes, I've used them as table runners and on top of my hutch they make my accessories stand out and its my alternative for not knowing how to paint  for now. I can change it up all the time this way with out to much commitment. The same applies to blankets  I like to use my black and white  striped from Ikea .
Bufandas y Mantas hay tantas hermosas de diferentes colores y tamanos que cuando no las traigo puestas me gusta ponerlas en mis muebles. Si me gusta usarlas ariba de una cojonera para que mis acsesorios se luscan. todavia no se pintar algo tan grande so esto es mi alternativa. Lo mismo ago con las mantas. Estoy usando  la negra y blanca de ikea.






I think i'll keep the Ikea one for now.
Pienso que la manta de Ikea se queda por ahora.


What do you think do you have any you can reuse?
Que peinsas tienes tu unas que puedas reusar?
comment.

No comments:

Post a Comment