Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Marco/ Frame

Hola, hoy me dio por terminar una idea que tenia en mente desde ace tiempo. Super simple y facil. Yo lo use para poner el nombre de mi Chiquita pero se puedo usar para otras ideas.ok aqui esta..


Hello, today im just wanted to finish up a little idea I had in mind for a while. Super simple and easy. I put my baby girls name but you can use mant ideas. Ok here it is...





The frame with the name is what im talking about. I just took the frame and inserted an piece of fabric I found at joanns. Its really pretty simple. Just added the letters and Walla simple cute frame for my gallery wall.

El Marco con el nombre es a lo que refiero. Solamente tome el Marco y el pedaso de tela y la insarte en el. Despues Las letras y Walla un Marco ponito para my pader.














2 comments:

  1. It came out really nice I want to do something like this for Angelina but on canvas paper ill post it thanks for the insperation

    ReplyDelete